For Sale 3,900,000THB - Condominium
The Panora Pattaya
The Panora Pattaya is located on a prime 3 Rai/4,800 Square Meter plot of land alongside Pratumnak Soi 5 and is only 250 meters away from the beach. The Developer, namely Mida Property Co.,Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mida Asset Public Company Limited, which is a publicly traded company listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand under the MIDA stock symbol with a registered capital of 520,000,000THB. Other subsidiary companies include Mida Hotels & Resorts Co.,Ltd and Mida Retreat Hua Hin Co.,Ltd who own and operate numerous resorts such as the Lakeside Chalet & Mida Golf Club, and Mida De Sea in Kanchanaburi and Hua Hin respectively. Personally, I’m really excited as this Developer has a solid pedigree and track record with over 40 (house, town-house and condo) projects to their name, and more importantly “The Panora Pattaya” will be their first development in Pattaya.
Construction is expected to start in Qtr. 2, 2019 and is scheduled to be completed in Qtr. 4, 2021.Whilst the project itself is comprised of 342 individual apartments ranging in size from entry level 30.82 square meter studios to stunning 78.55 square meter, 2 bedroom corner unit apartments spread across a single, 38 story, high-rise building.
The projects amenities include 2 infinity-edged swimming pools on the 4th and 29th floors, a fully-equipped gymnasium and sauna together with a hotel-like lobby entrance and lounge area with 8 meter high ceilings. The project also features a multi-story car-park with provision for 95 car-parking spaces and 24 Hour security with key-card access and CCTV cameras.
Since this is the Developers first project here in Pattaya, no detail has been overlooked and they have thrown in a lot of added extras such as decorative TV and headboard wall panels as standard. Furthermore, the air-conditioning compressors will be located on the rear facade of the building and not on the individual balconies. And to compensate for the added distances between the air-cons and their compressors, the individual apartments which are furthest away will feature larger BTU air-conditioners. This is a professional outfit and I expect really good things from them in the future, so you’d be well advised to take advantage of their special Pre-Sale pricing while you still can as prices are most assuredly going to go up from here on.
Key communal features of The Panora Pattaya:
- 29th Floor infinity-edged swimming pool and sky garden with sunken garden seating areas and a meditation pool.
- 4th Floor infinity-edged swimming pool and rooftop garden.
- Fully-equipped sky gymnasium and sauna.
- Male & Female communal toilets and change-rooms.
- Hotel-like lobby, lounge and reception area with 8 Meter high ceilings.
- Children’s playroom.
- 4 High-speed passenger lifts and 1 high-speed good/service lift.
- 3 Story multi-level car-park.
- 24 Hour security with key-card access and CCTV cameras.
- Maximum of 12 apartments per floor.
Key features of the individual units at The Panora Pattaya:
- Built in Western kitchen(s) with black granite counter-top(s) together with ceramic splash backs and single-bowl, stainless-steel, recessed sink(s), (2 or 4 Plate induction hob & slim-line extractor hood).
- Fitted wardrobes with internal shelves, drawers and decorative glass wardrobe door facades.
- Finished bathroom(s) with black granite sink counter-top(s), modern white porcelain “American Standard” sink(s) & toilet(s), vanity mirror(s) and under-sink cabinet(s) together with shower(s) and tempered glass shower enclosures.
- Water-heater included in every bathroom. Plus the larger 2 bedroom units feature a luxurious stand alone bathtub in the master ensuite bathroom.
- Built in decorative TV cabinet and headboard wall panels.
- Built in shoe cabinet.
- Ceiling mounted & ducted air-conditioner(s), being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1 bedroom and 3 in a 2 bedroom apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the rear building facade and not on the balconies (no heat or noise).
- Private balcony with tempered glass balustrades for optimal city and sea views in every apartment.
- High quality laminate flooring throughout.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
- Digital key-card access front door.
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Seven-Eleven & Family-Mart Convenience Stores: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Dongtan Beach: 4-Minute (Walking).
- Tesco Lotus Express: 4-Minutes (Walking).
- Russian Night Market: 7-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya Tower & Water Park: 8-Minutes (Walking).
- Royal Garden Shopping Center and The Avenue Shopping Mall: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Center: 11-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 13-Minutes (Car).
- Terminal 21 Shopping Center: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Country & Golf Club: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain and Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
The Panora Pattaya is scheduled to be completed in Qtr 4, 2021.